- At Functional Rehab we specialise in two things; Injury Rehabilitation and Performance.
- We are currently based at 179 CrossFit (Swansea) & UFit (Cardiff).
- We offer range of services including Sports Injury Treatment and Rehabilitation, Sports Massage Therapy and Recovery, Strength and Conditioning, Personal Training, Sports-Specific Training and CrossFit Coaching.
- By specialising in different disciplines, we take a whole person approach to injuries and injury prevention and will address the cause of your problems rather than just your symptoms.
- Whether you are struggling with an injury, want to improve your performance or stay fit, healthy and pain free, we will help you achieve your goals.
- In a nutshell, we want to help get you pain free, moving well and performing better.
- We keep an open mind and take an interest in the most recent knowledge and evidence to provide our patients with the best advice possible for a healthy lifestyle and pain-free living.
- We aspire to work differently than traditional clinics, be influential in our industry and change the perception of what healthcare means.
- We do this by taking a proactive and alternative approach to injury rehab; thinking outside the box, doing things a little differently and empowering our patients to achieve more.
Just as a quick background, I work in healthcare with long working hours. I started seeing Nikki 6 months ago regarding lower spine degradation and associated chronic lumbar/base pain. I would wake up in the morning struggling to move. After an x-ray revealed the degredation, my orthopedic doctor wanted to keep me on opioids and…
I have been working alongside Nikki since September through rugby. Having had two shoulder operations in the last two years, Nikki has been exceptional at helping me out with my shoulder, whether that be aiding with rehab exercises and sessions, pre and post game treatment and also strapping before competing. Nikki is extremely friendly and…
Nikki has helped fix me and my injuries more than once this year! I could not have asked for a more helpful and knowledgeable physio to help me to be the best I could possibly be in the gym. From having an ongoing back condition to fixing my foot after breaking it, I’ve been back…
Thank you so much to Nikki for all of her hard work in fixing my aches and pains. Whenever I get a niggle, she’s the first person I turn to for treatment as I know she will tailor it specifically to my needs. She always makes you feel so relaxed and my back already feels…
I started rehab with Nikki after being recommended by a friend. Since working with her my shoulder injury has improved significantly, from not being able to lift my arm 90 degrees to doing sets of pull ups. Recently Nikki has been helping me with CrossFit skills and nutrition. I’m feeling stronger, fitter and a stone…
I first contacted Nikki looking for some help with my diet after getting fed-up of leading an unhealthy lifestyle. Diet advise soon turned into PT and I couldn’t be happier with my progress. Nikki first surprised me with how ‘normal’ she is teaching me that a healthy lifestyle really is all about balance. Nikki is…